We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, c2br may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren’t already, sign up here.
1. Check out this great deal on Kore Fitness’ 20kg home gym kit. It’s available at a shocking 73% off.
2. This set of push-up bar stands is available at a flat 50% discount. A must-have for strength training around the house.
3. The much-praised Honor Band 4 is going at 20% off, and is a great way to keep track of all the progress you’re making.
4. This Android and iOS compatible Body Composition Analyser is an all-in-one way to keep tabs on yourself.
5. This 700ml leak-proof bottle shaker is a steal at 60% off. Gotta stay hydrated.
6. This AmazonBasics Yoga Mat is a bestseller and can be yours at a 44% discounted rate.
7. This pair of foam fitness gloves is a steal at the price they’re going for on Prime Day. You need these if you wanna keep those pesky cuts and callouses away.
8. This pair of 1kg wrist weights is an easy way to take your workout to the next level, and they can be yours at basically half the price.
9. You can use the AmazonBasics Resistance and Pull-Up Bandfor a whole host of workouts, and you can save over ₹500 bucks if youAm get them now.
10. Can’t go to the gym without a gym bag. And this one by Nivia is a total steal.
11. If you’re thinking of setting up a home gym, this 5 kg kettle bell is a solid investment, considering the fact that you can save 500 bucks on it right now.
12. Another must-have in your fitness routine is a skipping rope, and you can’t go wrong with Reebok when it comes to their sports line.
13. An exercise ball can open up a wide variety of workouts for you, and Nivia’s anti-burst gym ball can be yours for a fraction of its actual price.